Duration : 08:30 – 18:00 Meeting Point : Pick up from your hotel or Hannaro Travel Office – HT-3 Full Day Historical
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Duration : 08:30 - 18:00
Meeting Point : Pick up from your hotel or Hannaro Travel Office -
HT-3 Full Day Historical Tour
Full Day City Tour with Lunch and Entrance Fees Included
- Haghia Sophia : From the Golden Age of Byzantine, this once Christian church is one of the most extraordinary buildings in the history of architecture. It played a very important role in the Byzantine Empire and later as a mosque in the Ottoman Empire. The word ''Hagia'' in Greek means ''Divine'' and ''Sophia'' means ''Wisdom''. ''Divine Wisdom is one of the attributes of Jesus Christ and this church is devoted to his divine wisdom
- Blue Mosque : The Blue Mosque is one of the most prominent landmarks of Istanbul. It is very impressive with its beautiful domes and semidomes, nice courtyards and six slender minarets.
- Hippodrome and Obelisks : The square in front of the Blue Mosque covers the site of the ancient '' Hippodrome '', one of the most famous areas in Byzantine.
- Grand Covered Bazaar : The oldest and the largest covered market place in the world is situated in the center of the city.
- Shopping Opportunity
- Lunch Break
- Topkapı Palace : Topkapı Palace was more than just the private residence of the Sultan and his court, It was the seat of the suoreme executive and judiciary council, the Divan and the training school. Dormitories, gardens, libraries, schools, even mosques were at the service of the court. Attached to the palace were diverse imperial societies of artist and craftsmen which produced some of the finest work in the whole empire.
- Little Hagia Sophia Mosque : Little Hagia Sophia (Küçük Ayasofya Camii), formerly the Church of the Saints Sergius and Bacchus, is a former Eastern Orthodox church dedicated to Saints Sergius and Bacchus in Constantinople, later converted into a mosque during the Ottoman Empire. Today the environment is a worth seeing natural culture center of the lost Ottoman Arts.
! Hagia Sophia will be replaced by Yerebatan Cistern on Monday. Blue Mosque will be replaced by Nuruosmaniye Mosque on Friday. Topkapı Palace is closed on Tvesday Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday.Vehicle will be used only for the necessary part of this tour. So please be prepared for a bit walking during the day.
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
Professional Tour Guide
- Any tips to guide, driver or staff.
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical services.