Duration : 08:30 – 12:30 Meeting Point : Pick up from your hotel or Hannaro Travel Office – HT-07 Istanbul Active Tour Pierre
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Duration : 08:30 - 12:30
Meeting Point : Pick up from your hotel or Hannaro Travel Office -
HT-07 Istanbul Active Tour
- Pierre Loti HillThe hill is situated almost at the end of 7 km long water inlet "Golden Horn''
- Fly over by Cable CarEnjoy the beatiful view from the cable car as you climb the hill to the cafe named after the famous French writer Pierre Loti
- Eyüp Sultan MosqueThe Eyüp Sultan Mosque (Turkish: Eyüp Sultan Camii) is situated in the Eyüp distrcit of Istanbul outside the city walls near the Golden Horn.It was constructed on the site in 1458 by the Ottoman Turks only five years after the conquest of Constantinople in 1453.
- The türbe of Ayyub al - AnsariThe Eyüp Sultan Mosque (Turkish:Eyüp Sultan Camii) is situated in the eyüp district of Istanbul,outside the city walls near the Golden Horn. A mosque complex (külliye) was constructed on the site in 1458 by the Ottoman turks only five years after the conquest of Constantinople in 1453.
- The City WallsThe Walls of Constantinople are a series of defensive stone walls that have surrounded and protecdet the city of Constantinople (today Istanbul) since its founding as the new capital of the Roman Empire by Constantine the Great.The walls were largely maintained intact during most of the Ottoman period,until sections began to be dismantled in the 19th century, as the city outgrew its medieval boundaires.
- Olivium Outlet CenterOlivium Outlet Center, opened on April 1, 2000, is an outlet shopping mall located in the working class district of Zeytinburnu in Istanbul. Recent years many different shopping malls are opened in Istanbul but Olivium still remains its popularity among local citizens with its competitive price policy.
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
Professional Tour Guide
- Any tips to guide, driver or staff .
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical services.